You need three things to have a functioning website: a domain name, web hosting, and site files. You can think of your domain as your street address, your web host as the space you rent to have your business in, and your site files as the items in your office. Your web host provides the server where your site files (including blog posts, images, landing pages, and more) live so they can be accessed at yourdomain.com.
- 2 TB Network Bandwidth
- 2 CPU Core
- CentOS 6
- 4 GB RAM
Daily Website Backup
This feature allows you to download a compressed copy of all or part of your website.
The system will include the following items in the backup file:
- The home directory.
- MySQL® databases.
- Email forwarder configurations.
- Email filter configurations.
- 2 Hours of Expert Maintenance
Our Clients often take advantage of this membership to perform the following:
- Making updates and new website development
- Updating company directories and staff profiles
- Adding recent company news to the website
- Creating new web pages with new products or services
- Updating product pricing and sales
- Adding promotions to the website
- Updating hours of operation, schedules, and contact information
- Changing an address or contact information
- Enhancing existing website content and pages for SEO
- Adding new images and content to your website
- Performing website updates and backups
- Fixing bugs or errors on your website
- Performing offsite local backups for you
- Reviewing link structure and sitemap
- Analyzing website for broken links
- SEO optimizing images and tags for search engines
- Website development and hosting
- WordPress website maintenance
- Web server migrations
- and More!
Spam And Website Security Protection
- Security Activity Auditing
- File Integrity Monitoring
- Remote Malware Scanning
- Blacklist Monitoring
- Effective Security Hardening
- Post-Hack Security Actions
- Security Notifications